LoughHaven

In Harmony's Way up in Auburn Song Session.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

In Harmony's Way Up In Auburn

Attendees:
Sharon, Jaya, Claudia, Luci, Allan, Paul, Barbara, Joe, Martha, Ruth, Mary

The songs:
Aardvark
Here I Am
Waltzing With Bears
Norwegian Birthday Song
From Clare to Here
Eddystone Light
Nevermind
River
Wee Cooper of Fife
MIA Cha Chio
The Unicorn Song
The Leaving of Liverpool
Chase the Buffalo
Rolling Home
Song of the Soul
Keep that Wheel ATurnin'
On Ilkley Moor Baht 'At
Rise Up O Flame
Down to the River to Pray
Madam I'm a Darlin'
The Bonny Bonny Broom
Dark as the Dungeon
Are you Tired of Me, My Darlin'
Souix City Sue
Ruin of the Calavala
White Coral Bells
Get Together
Rolling Down the Bay to Juliana
Starlight on the Rails
I would Change my Life
If I Lived My Life Again
Dona Nobis Pachim
Peace of the River
Let Union Be

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home