LoughHaven

In Harmony's Way up in Auburn Song Session.

Sunday, February 09, 2014

February Sing

Sharon: Circle of Song, Old Age is Golden, This Old Car, all Around The Kitchen


Allan: Highland Love Lilt, The Apprentice Song, The First Time, Will Ye No Come Back Again


Rich: Blowin' In the Wind


Marilyn: Marilyn's Musical Medley, Beans In My Ears, If You Miss Me on the Back of the Bus, There But For Fortune


Dick:  Where Have All The Flowers Gone?, Old Devil Time,    Walk When the Spirt Says Walk, 


Louise: The Wind and the Rain,  Oree Goodnight, Streets of London


Barbara: Turn. Turn, Turn; Ae Fond Kiss, They Are Falling All Around Me


Carol: When The Tide Goes Out, To My Old Brown Earth, Healing in this Night, Rainbow Race


Lonna: Dream a Little of Me, We Shall Overcome, If I Had A Hammer


Larry: Hard Times, Acres of Clams, I'm Gonna Be An Engineer


Joe: The Voice of Pete, Henry My Son (Lord Randall), I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly

Closing: Come Darkness Come Light

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home